Jump to navigation Jump to search
In Leonhart the Ranges are quite simple, making it easy to tell when you are able to attack or use abilities. Characters can move one distance per turn along with other actions.
- Self: It's you.
- Melee: It is directly next to you. Anything within Melee range of you can be attacked with any weapon.
- Ranged: It is away from you, but within the reach of ranged weapons. One movement away. Default range of spells and abilities.
- Far: Outside of the reach of ranged weapons. Two movements away.
- Extreme: At a great distance, anything at this range is three movements away.
- Sight: Just barely visible for those with average sight. Four movements away.